There are 0 players online.
Play.the-ingot.com

Alchemxst Moderator Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Alchemxst, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Alchemxst

Alchemxst New Member

What is your name: Jack Hughes
    What is your Age & Date of Birth: Currently I am 15, 16 on September the 18th
    What is your IGN: Alchemxst [However I am considering changing if I do I will be sure to update this]
    What country do you live in: England, United Kingdom
    What is your current timezone: BST +01:00
    What languages do you speak: English (Fluent) French (Semi-Fluent)
    What relevant skills do you have for us: As i'm sure you already know if you are on the server regularly I am online several hours a day reason being me and my friend both play on the account which I know can be hard as only one of us is applying however we both have a lot of experience as the role of staff on many different servers and so I believe us both having access to the account and having the rank will benefit the server much more as instead of one you have 2 experienced staff members potentially on at once.
    What makes you want to become a staff member: I have been online before and I know when it gets "late" all players and staff members go offline which allows hackers/racists shouting racial slurs in chat/excessive swearing and much more which when I am the only one online I can prevent from happening, I know all of the commands for staff as I have owned my own server before however I shut it down not too long after due to wanting to experience playing instead of running if you understand that, the player count daily was only around 70+ players which did of course sometime vary most i recall it being was 116 however the lowest was 23 which in my eyes isn't dreadful.
    Do you have any past experience: Indeed, I have worked on several large servers mainly being Moderator/Jr-Mod.

Firstly, Oxyrise. Oxyrise was a rather small but enjoyable server, it was landing roughly 200 players a day which wasn't bad at all and I must say I enjoyed every moment of being staff on that server and I am still in contact with the owner as he is a genuinely nice guy!

Secondly, CubeCraft. Yes, I used to be staff on cubecraft a large while back again like Oxyrise i loved being staff the reason I quit being staff was due to the amount of staff they were hiring. They were hiring staff randomly which had no experience and I found that annoying and I left.

Finally NemesisGaming. Don't get me started lol not going to lie I hated the server so much i quit very shortly after being enrolled. The plugins, the staff, the owner everything was awful and so I didn't enjoy my experience but I realised what make a good server and what makes bad one lmao.

Tell us more about yourself as a person: I myself am someone once you get to know me I will help out, I am loyal, respectful and am definitely hard working I will not abuse the rank on the server and I will try my hardest day in-day out on the server to make it the best it can be especially with ads just being released and all!
    Is there anything else you would like to add: Nope just thankyou for your time and have a great day! :D

2. Adaptorsw

Adaptorsw New Member

+1 Great Application

3. Alchemxst

Alchemxst New Member

Thankyou!

~Alchemxst

4. BallisticBoi

BallisticBoi New Member

That has to be a -1 from me because previously before the second shutdown a staff member shared his account and the other player went on to inside your fac and banned some people. We cannot risk that happening again.

~Ballistic

5. Alchemxst

Alchemxst New Member

I understand however not one part of that was my fault it was the moderator/Justin’s fault for the happening not mine I am just sure you’re looking for a reason to put thoughts against my hopes of being staff on the server and I do believe you’re reply has nothing to do with me and is genuinely un-necessary

~Alchemxst

6. BallisticBoi

BallisticBoi New Member

Just this is one reason why you should not be staff. You can not take a no. I am myself was a staff member on factions, and as a player of the the-ingot I am too allowed to have an opinion and I can share it wether you like it or not.

When I said this I was regarding the thing about you sharing your account. Because we can't risk people having access to staff's account as to what happened previously

~Ballistic

7. Alchemxst

Alchemxst New Member

Oh, sorry I mis-understood it I now understand and I can assure you the person I share my account with is very close to me I class him as a brother and he is just as competitive as we all are he cares about the faction very much and would wish for nothing to go wrong. I have spoken to him about if we did end up being helper/moderator and he said he was up for it as he wants to see this server do well just as much as I do but thank you for your response and I must also add the person I share my account with was here when I wrote out my application and he assisted me on what to say!

~Alchemxst

8. ConradHD

ConradHD Sr. Administrator Staff Member

You've always been devoted to this server even when there was no one playing, you will hear a result pretty soon (+1 From me) Although just make sure if you're accepted your brother understands commands or things he can't say. He'd be the only exception when coming to allow sharing your account.