There are 0 players online.
Play.the-ingot.com

PENDING Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ampirate2, Jun 20, 2018.

1. ampirate2

ampirate2 New Member Registered

Section A;
    IGN: nadiax
    Discord: nadiax #9447
    Timezone: (USA) EST
    Microphone: Yes

Section B;
    My Motivation: In the past there have times when I join a new server, but don't understand what to do or where to go, I want to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone on a server that they deserve to play on and enjoy. This is why I already do things like saying, Welcome! And tell them how to get started on their journey. There are also very little if any staff at all online, so even if a player gets started they might have trouble and decide to quit, which is not our goal. Overall I just want to make sure everybody has little trouble on the server and has a lot of fun.
    Donator Rank: Yes actually, I currently have the "Prime" rank on the SkyBlock server.
    Time to devote: It is always changing especially during school exam time, but regularly I'd say 3 to 4 hours on a normal day to be on the server. It is now summer break so I have more available time!
    Punishment history: I have received one mute for probably 1 hour for advertisement on my first week of the server, but other than that I have no punishments.
    What servers do you play: On The-Ingot I play the SkyBlock and played a little bit of Prison, but I also play a large server called Hypixel.

Section C;
    Why I should be chosen: The first reason why I should be chosen as a Helper is because I have experience, I have played this server for SkyBlock for over 1 year now and have never played SkyBlock on any other servers. I have learned so many things about the rules and normal bugs that might happen that new players to the server might need help with, and if there was a new player that was chosen for Helper they might not know how to deal with it. The second reason why I should be chosen is because I love to help out. I would do everything I could to help someone with a problem. Some people might just want to expand their island or their base, but as a Helper you have to take the responsibility of more things. And finally I have very good grammar, spelling, and can type fast. This will be helpful in a situation where many questions are being asked at one time, and obviously people need to be able to read what I'm typing.
    Moderating history: I have not moderated or been a part of any staff team in the past. Though this is a major downfall there are some pros of this situation. Because this would be my first opportunity I'm very excited and hopeful to do the best I possibly can. And this means that I can dedicate more time to the server because I'm not worried about helping on other servers.

Anything else to add: I'm very excited as this is my fourth application, getting better and better each time. I play the server a ton and love the SkyBlock portion, as it is the only SkyBlock server I play. And finally I would love any feedback you can give me and hope to see you great people on the staff team soon! Have a great day! :)
    Edit: I have been taking this time while waiting to "train" myself to help others before myself, and as I said I'm very excited though I will not have access to a computer at all the starting the twenty-third due to a yearly family trip, I will be gone for one week, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. xBA8Tx

xBA8Tx New Member Registered

very good

3. ampirate2

Thank you xBA8Tx!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  4. xBA8Tx

xBA8Tx New Member Registered

your welcome

5. Jigsaw_2828

Jigsaw_2828 New Member Registered

i think you have really good chance at getting the job

6. ampirate2

Thank you so much!

7. ampirate2

Are staff applications still open? Just wondering because it’s been a month now.

8. Aexo_

Aexo_ Moderator Moderator

Hello Ampirate, we're sorry to find that the applications haven't been looked at. We're having some complications with the Management team, hopefully in a few weeks / months the issue will be resolved and your application will be responded to.

- Aexo_​

9. ampirate2

Thanks!