There are 0 players online.
Play.the-ingot.com

HALLOWEEN PURCHASABLES!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ConstructorLeo, Oct 22, 2017.

1. ConstructorLeo

ConstructorLeo Senior Administrator Sr-Admin

[​IMG]
    Hey there,

Stage TWO of our Spoopy Halloween Update has begun! We have just released the Halloween Purchasables between Factions, Skyblock & Prison, so start buying right now! Find out more by reading on.

Purchasables
    We have a total of 15 Halloween purchasables across all gamemodes; Factions, Skyblock & Prison. Below we have listed the 5 purchasables

▶ Halloween Bundle
    The Bundle include kits, disguises, trails, money, crate keys and tags! (However, we only offer tags for Skyblock & Prison).

Factions will give you $10,000 upon purchase, Skyblock will give you $1,500,000 upon purchase and Prison will give you $25,000,000 upon purchase.

Each server will grant you access to one crate key, four trails, three disguises & three tags, these can be accessed by typing /trails, /disguises & /tags in game, head over to the Halloween Crate located at spawn to open your Halloween crate with your key given upon purchase.

[​IMG]

▶ Kits
    We offer three kits that you can purchase on each server, these being Frankenstein, Scream and Casper kits, each kit comes with there own unique items to scare your friends with and have Halloweenified pvp fights with them! OOoooooO, spoopy.

Each kit is different on there respective gamemode.

Skyblock Frankenstein Kit
    [​IMG]
    Skyblock Scream Kit
    [​IMG]
    Skyblock Casper Kit
    [​IMG]

▶ Halloween Crate
    Halloween Crate keys are now available to purchase as well! Each server has there own set of prizes that you can find in the crate, we also have kits that can only be found in the crate. (You will be able to find these kits somewhere else when Stage 3 of our Spoopy Halloween update comes out as well, get hyped!)

You can find the Halloween Crate by typing /warp spawn and walking forward. We are looking forward to everyone sharing what they find on the server.

Found something awesome? Tweet us @THE_INGOT about it, we'd love to see!

Don't ask about the bones and rotten flesh...
    [​IMG]

We also have a:

85% OFF HALLOWEEN SALE
    All store packages are on sale!

Head over to the store NOW to start purchasing Halloween purchasables! The-Ingot Halloween will be over on November 1st including all purchasables, sales and other Halloweenified things!
    CLICK HERE
    This is Stage 2 of our Spoopy Halloween Update, Stage 3 is still to come and we are so excited for it, we hope you enjoy Stage 2 of the Spoopy Halloween Update! Thanks,
    - The-Ingot Staff Team!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
  2. BallisticBoi

BallisticBoi Member Registered

Awesome update, I have said it already and I will say it again. I just want to say thank you and I really appreciate the time and effort you all put in to the server to make it enjoyable for us players!

Cheers,
    Ballistic

3. avihaishomrat

avihaishomrat Member Registered

Thank you! The update looks awesome

4. LegendsofTomorrow

LegendsofTomorrow Member Registered

5. LegendsofTomorrow

1 question Ballistic u know the blue glass thing that says ur like being sentenced to jail but if u follow the blue glass u have a chance of getting out. well yeah it just leades to A mine and thats it....

6. PyrePanther

PyrePanther Administrator Administrator

In prison you have to rank up through the mines A - Z until you get to mine FREE. Then when you will be out of jail, aka free. Mine A is just the start of your adventure.

7. LegendsofTomorrow

Ok thanx bro

8. LegendsofTomorrow

sry about this but i have another question for u i have recently been rewarded a free rank upgrade but i dont know how to use it its just says
    "Redeem through TheMobster" who is the mobster and right clicking dont apply the rank upgrade so maybe u could like take a screen shot and put it up so i can use it pls.

Attached Files:

9. PyrePanther

PyrePanther Administrator Administrator

TheMobster was a previous owner and some crates still hand out an item with the wrong information. The reason that right clicking it dos not work is because free rank upgrades are sent through the buycraft system so that you can still get the discount if you choose at a later time to upgrade again. All you need to do is to get in contact with an Admin or with ItsMahid (owner) and they will be able to help you. You can wait until one gets on, messages them through the forums, or join the discord and ask for help on there. :)