There are 0 players online.
Play.the-ingot.com

Its time to get SPOOPY

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ConstructorLeo, Oct 14, 2017.

1. ConstructorLeo

ConstructorLeo Senior Administrator Sr-Admin

[​IMG]
    Hello Ingoteers!

Its time to get SPOOPY - 2spoopy4u! We have rolled out our first lot of Halloween updates to The-Ingot, this update is the map update. The next Halloween update to be rolled out will be some purchasable things from our store and then the last Halloween update will be the Pumpkin Hunt! We are super hyped for all of this and we hope you all are too. Read on to find out more!

UPDATE STAGES
    The Spoopy Update will come in three stages, we explain each stage below.

▶ Halloween Map Update
    Stage 1/3 of our Spoopy Update will be the map update, this update is currently live on the network. All of our spawns have been decorated to look extra scary & spooky! You can find more information on this below the Update Stages section.

▶ Halloween Purchasables
    Stage 2/3 of our Spoopy Update are purchasable things from our store. These will be only kits that you can buy for each server from our store: store.the-ingot.com

▶ Halloween Pumpkin Hunt
    Stage 3/3 of our Spoopy Update is our Pumpkin Hunt. As you may have noticed, the massive pumpkin in the middle of the Hubs holds the Pumpkin King, more information will be released when the Halloween Pumpkin Hunt gets rolled out. The Pumpkin Hunt will be out on the 21st (one week!!!). Get HYPED!

HALLOWEEN MAP UPDATE
    As you know, the map update has been rolled out to all of our servers. We have Halloweenified all of the spawns on each server with pumpkins, graves, spiders and more!

You can see each of these spawns by connecting to the Hubs, Prison, Factions & Skyblock. We hope you all enjoy the spoopy Halloween Map Update. We have plenty more in stock to come very soon.

Hub Halloween Spawn
    [​IMG]
    Prison Halloween Spawn
    [​IMG]
    Factions Halloween Spawn
    [​IMG]
    Skyblock Halloween Spawn
    [​IMG]

Happy Halloween!
    From The-Ingot Staff & Administration Team!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  2. BallisticBoi

BallisticBoi Member Registered

I love it! The effort you and the staff team devote to the server is amazing.

Cheers,
    Ballistic

3. ConstructorLeo

ConstructorLeo Senior Administrator Sr-Admin

Thanks so much for this. It means a lot to us when players give us great feedback like this.
    We are always working on updates for our wonderful community.

I'm already planning Christmas in my head when Halloween isn't even over yet! Haha.

4. Demander

Demander Member Registered

Looks very nice!

5. BallisticBoi

BallisticBoi Member Registered

@ConstructorLeo Haha, I would too. Just give me a shout if you need any ideas.

Cheers,
    Ballistic

6. Swipes/9LM

Swipes/9LM Member Registered

The builds all look really nice

7. avihaishomrat

avihaishomrat Member Registered

Thank you very much for the update!!
    You are doing a great work

8. Zampato

Zampato Member Registered

Really nice updates and really impressed with the amount of dedication and time staff put into this server. Finally, a server that has devoted staff members, this really helps the server!

Bring on future updates! :D