There are 0 players online.
Play.the-ingot.com

MUST READ The Ingot RESET INFO & UPDATES

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LegendDev, Jun 9, 2018.

1. LegendDev

LegendDev Owner Owner Registered

[​IMG]
    Greetings Ingoteers! There has been a long wait, and the day is finally here. Today I will be talking about the offical reset, and minior changes that is taking place. Sit back and pay good attention, because things are about to get spooky!

OFFICIAL RESET INFORMATION
    As most of you know, the server has been in maintenance mode for quite some time now. If you are in our discord server then you would know why! A global reset will take place on the 16th of June @ 3 PM EST (http://itsalmo.st/#ingotreset) all current servers that are on the network (Factions, Skyblock & Prison) will have a reset. I've gathered a sneak peak of each spawn for the servers.... I guess you will have to figure out on your own which is for what server..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

UPDATES & NEW FEATURES
    The development team has been working excellent the past few weeks, we've gotten a lot of optimizations and bug fixes implemented.

Here is a list of a few bug fixes;

• Money dupe.
    • PvP, NPC shows when someone logs.
    • Vote Party, rewards gives rewards.
    • Chest Shop Signs.
    • Brand new WarZones
    • Void TP.
    • Starter island.
    • Buycraft purchases.
    • All current custom plugins, have been recoded and are a lot more efficient now (which was causing lag in the past)
    That's a small chunk of the bug fixes, the rest you will see on the reset! We'll also be previewing three new features, that is currently on our store.

CHUNKBUSTERS, SHOCKWAVES & WARP LOOT (SOME New Factions Features)

Place it in a chunk where you wish to BUST, walk away and wait for 5 seconds for the ChunkBuster to perform it's magic!

[​IMG]

Break a block and the Shockwave pickaxe will handle the reset.

[​IMG]

Warp Loot is a place that you can go to be able to collect Loot that you can use throughout the server and to gain as much loot as you possibly can. There are chests that will have a cooldown, per-player, and PvP will be enabled to ensure a competitive playstyle on the server.

[​IMG]

That’s all for now Have a lovely evening and I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Yours truly, LegendDev.

2. BallisticBoi

BallisticBoi Member Registered

Hype! Been playing since the ingot first opened and this looks better than ever!

3. andytheboss6781

andytheboss6781 New Member Registered

Still looks as good as it always did I've been playing since the original ingot! HYPE BOYS!